Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/11 journal entry

Bought the newest Weezer album, and it kind of hurt. Reminds me back when I was reckless- a candle burning at both ends. How did I come out of that alive? How did I come out of that without a criminal record? 30 mature and stable as much as as person suffering from a mental illness can be.
Was I crazy then?
Now finacially stable and happy. Loving the taste of alone on my chapped lips. Enjoying the taste of lonliness with no drama at my finger tips with dirty finger nails.
Don't feel lost at home in the heat, hoody on, with comfortable shoes, leather furniture-brand new, with stainless stell appliances paying extra for the perks like the fireplace I don't use.
Why would I want to share this with anyone, when I hadn't had it for very long?

No comments: