Monday, January 17, 2011

D.C. on a whim (ramblings)

Went to D.C. with my dad saw alot of stuff. I am still inspired by the art in the art musicisum. We saw a da Vinci which was the only one in the western hemisphere. I am still now so inspired so I thought of I could do.
The only thing I can do with art is stick figures like the once you see on street sighns. I also have a military influence which is something I can't ignore.
My miliarty experence can be summed up in failure although I did get an honorable discharge.
I was thinking using incomplete stick figures like the once you see on street sighns but making them incomlete maybe adding a m240 machine gun to a stick figure crossing the street without hands pr maybe arms.
I have a soldiers manuel I got in the army. Soldiers manuels were handed out at each duty station. I am inspired to look at it again to see if I can express it in a sketch pad.
I have a sketch pad but I am a affraid I might mess it up.
Anyway I do have a self published book out. I think if I write another book I would have to have a co-writer. This goes for more visisble art as well. I need someone to help me with my ispiration from the art musemum I saw in D.C.
If you are interested go to my profile and email me.
like I said before this is just ramblings.

No comments: