Monday, September 10, 2012

How I see business

How I see business is based on personal experience. NOw I've never been in the position where I had to worry about profits.
I think of my brother's restaurant. My brother has a good work ethic. I think he and my sister-inlaw should have  afree meal there whether it for their anniversay or a birthday or whatever. I think the other employees should have the same thing.This has not entered the mangement's heads. It is a nice restauart in Roanoke.
ANother way I see business is from an old high school job I had. Where we made our own ranch dressing-with the powder, and the buttermilk and what not. THey found out making it this way saves money. NOw it was tedious I persoanlly at the time would rather be smoking cigarettes but it was all part of the job.
This restaurant, where we made the ranch dressing, was a small business. LIke the middle class it was trying to save money. So doesn't it make since to grow AMerica from the middle class out. If you cut the middle class taxes they will save and spend on small businesses. Who know maybe my old reataruant will get regular ranch dressing.  

No comments: