Sunday, February 3, 2013

response to sermon

As far as youth goes, I've walked on egg shells made of hot coals. Adulthood, my brain misfire reasoning but there is always a line to walk on or to hold that let's me know that some things aren't actually going on. God wants all of it. The imagination of a child to the reasoning of an adult (normal adult).
In my opinion, people who refer to themselves as athiest see some of us as loving God half ass. THey don't know but that is what I see them not understanding. If I hung out with some old friends I know that my faith would be tested. I am not the best debator or arguer. I have seen the change and those small moments when I have nothing to do and an impulse, a voice, or just motivation gets me to open up my bible and read. If you listened to area 10 sermon entitled curiosity you know that I am off track.
I can personally say on somedays my mind isn't 100% on God. THe fact god takes anybody and I do mean anybody tells about the ideal christian. In my opinion, the ideal christian doesn't hate a group of people. THe last judgement is with God. A constant belief for christianity is to love thy neighbor as you love yourself. You can take neighbor as meaning your fellow man or woman. Am I going to hate the gay man who wants get married? No. Am I going to hate the athiest who has anti-God stickers on his car? No. I will pray.
Look up area10blog and listen to a sermon or two. It will erupt your thinking. For you artist out there it might create motivation to paint or write. But we have to remember the reasoning part that has that curiosity. Even the pastor is the type of guy who asks why. Aparently he found those asnwers with GOd.   

No comments: