Thursday, January 31, 2013

schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a full time job and marriage. We are talking MIke Brady, six kids and a job as an achitect. When I go out it isn't to meet woman, it is because I need to get out of my apartment. I see a movie or a go to a neighborhood bar for a few beers. With schizophrenia and with any other illnesses you can either let it beat you down or do your best to live a normal life. NOrmal LIfe? Some of you are probably asking, you know what a normal life is when you have an illness, even if it just the flu.
When schizophrenia goes untreated it can be drastic-life altering. I am sure you all are aware by the gun control talks. Mental health consumer should not own guns.
NAMI is a good organization to educate yourself. Whether you have mental illness or no someone who has one check it out.

 

No comments: