Sunday, January 6, 2013

Art History

Vorticism
The painting that came up was Timon of Athens by Wyndham Lewis which was painted in 1914. It looked like he took a room from a house and kept rearranging it so there would be no windows, cluttered. This is what I use to draw in Biology 101.

Abstract Expressionism
Hans Hoffman Flight
Looks like pacman being eaten by ghost.

Abstract Expressionism-shows personality through spontaneity

Jackson Pollock
Lavender MIst: NUmber 1 1950
LOoks like a closeup of a grave stone that hasn't been engraved yet.

I decided to google art history. With google or any other search engine you can educate yourself in several forms of art. These are just some examples. Is it worth having student loans over. You are probably looking at my desribtions of the paintings and saying this guy is kind of stupid. Let me say this with the help of the army, I paid back my student loans.
I am probably in trouble now woops

No comments: