Thursday, November 1, 2012

THe Storm

Sandy pumled the north east with wind and rain. A ray of sunshine was when the president and the governor of New Jersey shook hands bridgeing party lines. Meanwhile Romny looked some what out of place at red cross. What a gymp.
We are still being  bombarded by both parties with emails, commercials and social media. This of course is mainly happening in the battle ground states.
I know who I am voting for. In fact I knew who I was voting for during the republican primaries. Either way both men do not have the balls to say enough is enough. Personally, I think if one campaign said that they would put the money that is left over in their campaign towards the national debt even a little, there would be  a push in the polls.
There are people donating millions and millions of dollars so that their taxes would be cut or there would be a lacks in business regulations.
I have more respect for people doesn't matter what party their in that worked their way up to millionare status. I think people that had money given to them should spend time in the military. Romny's sons will not have to work a day in their life. THey won't even have to go to college. I think one is running for general assembly. How can Romny relate to us. I would like to say that every politician puts on happy face no matter how fake to relate to voters, and with the polls at  a dead heat I beleive your vote will mean something.  

No comments: