Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow day

I don't like celery. It is carrots unwelcomed brother. It has winkles, and it taste terrible with its weird texture. As a kid I liked celery with peanut butter. I licked the peanut butter then choked down the celery. It is sub par. Kermit the frog sings, it isn't easy being green but celery you have nothing going for you besides being green. You come in a bunch and at the end you just suck. Carrots and brocolli are successful vegetables but you sleep all day you have never worked except for being awful. Celery you don't deserve to be on a salad or in my chicken pot pie. If I liked ranch that could cover up your taste but you suck and so does your color. You are a pare green while brocolli is like yeah I am two shades of green, cook me baby. but celery you just suck. 

No comments: