Sunday, March 3, 2013

What can you share?

In a world, where everything (philosophically speaking) has been thought of and every story has been told, where do you stand? I usually share my blog on facebook. THere I have conservative firends, liberal firends, believers, and non-believers. There are kids, parents singles, etc. THey are all good people.
I on occassion try to think of things that we would all agree on. Parents may agree that they want their kids to have some morals or they want their kids to have a good work ethic. Conservatives and liberals may agree that we should help those less fortunate. Conservatives and believers may agree that you have to make things happen for yourself.
I have listened to the sermon a couple weeks ago, and have come to the conclusion that we are on this earth to help others.
Helping others doesn't have to be earth shattering.
I havea relative who fly kites on the beach. HIs kites have beautiful colors that attract all kinds of people. THe people come up to him and he answers their questions and if he figures they are strong enough he let's them fly them. I bring this up because your hobby can be shared.
I have been asked to have a writing workshop for my fellow veterans. Problem is I am terrified of public speaking. My doctor says that writing doesn't always come nature for everybody. That is another reason why I don't want to do it. HOwever, the release I feel when I write down something that may only be profound to me, can't be measured. Maybe that is what my relative feels when he answers questions about his kites. That is a reason why I would like to do it.
What can you share with others? 

No comments: