Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spoil yourselves and spend

Today I decided to set sail for Kroger on the sea of asfalt across the street from my sea chanty. I made my list of goodies and decided to try something new. Never shop when your hungry.
Kroger is beefin' up the store to make it more like the new one out in short pump.
I went straight over to the meets the luncheon meet because I figure I would have a sandwich for dinner. I am a virgin to this kind of accomadation. I ordered honey turkey and bourban ham. I found a slight spring in my step from the meets they offer in their display case.
A man who was waiting on me said, "I usually work in the back."
I told him this was my first time too.
They sliced my meet and even asked if the thickness was right. It looked delicous.
They sliced a pound for each and gave me the meet and I contiued my shopping experience. I had a list which I strayed a little away from when I picked up some chocalte chip cookies. I figured I deserved desert in this escursion.
If you don't share my sentiment about freshly sliced meet from the store, then maybe you should buy yourself a cigar.
I got all the things on my list and went to check out. I didn't even wait that long.
The outlook of the store was different but a kindergardener could probably figure it out. I paid with my debit.
After my successful trip to the store I went home.
So spoil yourselves with something. The more you spend the better off the country is which means the better off we are. Don't be affraid to think simple rather it be a bottle of descent wine, a good cigar, chocalate ship cookies. The week is almost over, start thinking about the weekend.

No comments: