Friday, April 27, 2012

I was listening to pandora Fugazi radio, and I can't help but feel like punk and christianity have a parallel. Strife to have a personal relationship with Jesus. You will find it is similar. Jesus wants the sinners. If you come from a broken home with a mowhawk or pink hair God wants you. There are so many things out there to turn you off. I have had the same trouble. The fact that God created this universe with a  big bang tells me that he is like us. He didn't start us out to make money or to have the big house or big car. God is not greedy. I have touble thinking that God wants us to be just in a little worlds not questioning the governement or anything else. Read Psalms and the red print of the new testament. Jesus embraces all. Sometimes that is not discussed. Sometimes the big walls of some is all you see, but I tell you God accepts all and he wants you. Jesus is Punk. Greed does not exist in heaven.

No comments: