Wednesday, July 25, 2012

7/25/12

I am some what conflicted. I like my firends to know what I am doing as far as writing, but for me to get published, literary magazines will not published previously published material, and yes blog post are considered previously published. I do my very best to put material on here that I feel everyone can get something out of, but I have been doing this writing thing since I was about seventeen so should I just blog with the risk that people will still my thoughts yet everything has probably been thought of or get rid of it. Truth is I can't see myself doing anything else but write, and I am in a situation where I can live happily and write. Writing does not pay my bills and in some social circles one can't figure out why I do this. To that I ask Why do you breathe? Why do you eat? HOwever, if I was genious at this I would know that a  while ago. I am not a genious. So I ask you to email me or get in touch with me on face book about what I should do. my email address is jasonjepson@verizon.net. Or you can post a comment on here. Help a guy out please.

No comments: