Sunday, July 15, 2012

making since of Facing the Nation this morning

This program started with a Romney employee and a Obama employee debating a disagreeing on everything. Republicans and democrats debating has existed for awhile. I am personally tired of it. Honestly sometimes in my spare time I try to figure out ways to screw over polticians. One time I thought not voting that would be terrible however. I thought of this one today. Maybe if we could cut off the media. Still talk and text to firends and love one's, but turn off your tv and boycott negative attack adds. You know what is wrong with that? The media is everywhere we are wrapped like a child in their favorite blanket with the media. I personally like getting the news. Maybe if we get in the mind set that media sources should (the major one's) should be boycott. Demand the truth.
I will end with this, what if the people vote for pay roll cuts for politicans. Maybe get rid of the vacation days, maybe set up rules that you can only have vote once or maybe twice. Do you know that the new Health Care law has been voted on over thirty times. This was all discussed in the commentators commentary. Do you know that a typical week in congress cost a million dollars for the American people? This includes the cafeteria, but does not include the Captiol police (I guess that is security). 
I can't help but feel kind of stuck. If anyone votes for cuts to politicans benefits it won't be the American people, it will be congress. Do you think they love this country enough to give a little bit more? I am a vet. Do you think that if asked to give a certain percentage to help this country out rather the economy or where ever I would do it? I would.    

No comments: