Sunday, May 8, 2011

BLUE YOU

You
you're writing love poetry
but you ain't got a girl
you
you're a soldier without a war
you
you rent instead of own
you
you're so alone
so alone
you
you gave up the drink
you're only friend
you
maybe too much soul
for a white boy to carry
you
you think jazz speaks to you individually
you
you're rebelious days are over
so you're so you're
so alone so alone

Vet's prayer
Dear Jesus
You've delivered me through the storm but my war as just begun. Thank you God for jazz. It eases my mind but you give me peace of mind. I feel comfort knowing I can speak with you when ever I feel like it.
Life won't always be smooth sailing on calm seas. When the tide changes I know I can call on you. When the bullets are blazing you are my armor.
As a young babe I sang Jesus loves me and I know you always will.
Love,
Jason

No comments: