Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Freewrite on Hbo movie

The movie was about Hemingway and one of his wives. If you don't get a little choked up then something is wrong with you. From this movie one can conclude Hemingway was a thrill seeker. He needs to be in epic moments. Hemingway is a dick he was a terrible husband, but his genious I beleive blocked those simple moments that I have learned to love. I figured he couldn't handle down time. His wife was similar at one point of the movie she said they couldn't handle the domesticated moments or something like that. I think the man who can spend time with his kids and love his wife should be immortalized. But you don't see that.
I think most men are looking for that high not with booz or drugs but of one of epic porptions. That can be a good golf shot, fishing, singing in a band, or the high when your team scores. Hopefully I am making since. I think we should learn to love the simple things: a child's smile, a sun set, just enough booz to make you feel like things are good and pleasant.
Hemingway drank alot. He had the money to go to Keywest and to do other things. For those of us who do not have the means to catch a marlin off the coast of Keywest we need those simple things.
Be with the once you love. Enjoy your fireindships.
I would like to say I enjoyed the movie and if you have HBO you should watch it.

No comments: