Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fugazi on Pandora 2

I don't think it gets much better then hearing MInor Threat sing Steppin' Stone. In my earlier years I would prbably feel the need to throw something or break some glass, but now I just listen. Punk Music something like food that your parents will never understand. Pixies to Nirvana drinking dos equis doing the Gonzo thing and feeling good.
You know what I am considered a yuppy now so I am going to do my best to explain punk rock to someone who would other wise not understand.
Imagine this day- Your alarm clock doesn't go off at the right time, you scramble to get your clothes on, no time for coffee you step outside and step in dog shit, this creates a smell even though you took a shower, driving to work you stop suddenly and a car hits you from behind. You call ahead to work while the police come. Police come and they determine it is your fault, You don't have the money for an attorney so you have to pay, you go to work with the back of your car mashed up. You arrive at work and find the bosses son got the promotion you worked so hard to get, nepatism. Anger rage all the things your God says you shouldn't have inflict you however they are very human which is imperfect. It takes an unlucky person with nothing to understand punk not a real house wife.

No comments: