Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Transformation. Thank you to Brian Gullins. Response to Guess speaker of Area 10 church

Transformed definitly but just because you have changed doesn't mean there isn't an action or even a single word that makes you feel contrainted like you're in a jail cell or even makes you cry. When he started talking about abuse I lost it. Maybe it takes a break down to be transformed. That one word abuse shuts me down. I don't want to be in public and I don't want to share my feelings.
My prayers are simple. They are usually help me. I pray for this for the simplest things.
Several days I feel the weight on my shoulders I do my best to get rid of it. I have forgiven( my whatever you want to call them) but I don't think I can sit in the same room as them.
This afternoon I was awaken by thunder. I saw no lightening but the rain washed away the dirt. I saw that this particular sermon was 50 minutes long which I thought was long but I listened to it anyway.
I think it is still sprinkling outside. I feel like walking my mile walk and getting outside this prison cell. The door is always opened.

No comments: