Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Amy Winehouse- Frank

The sticker on this album said that this album was just recently released in The U.S. It was released in Londan first, and it was winehouse's debut album. I looked at the copyright and it said 2003. You want to know where I was in 2003, I was on a greyhound bus going to Fort Knox Kentucky to start my training as an army soldier. That is my excuse for not knowing anything.
So anything I hope this album will inspire more acts of the jazz, motown,bluesy persuasion. I wish these artist would infiltrate the top 40 pop charts and weed out the crap. What does this mean? I was born to late. I love jazz and it reasssuring to hear it with a little of today's language sprinkled in it.
The late winehouse had the soul, and this album was before the beehive hairdoo and tatts. The picture in the album of the late singer makes her look like the girl next door.
I personaly think you should listen to this album not by singles but the whole album. It tells a story. It is good for background music or shower listening. Cool and smooth

No comments: