Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Captain is getting married

Growing up with the captain, I thnk he had more realtionships with the opposite sex then I did. I am not going to reflect on the names or different experiences that he had with the opposite sex which was in our late teens and early twenties. However, one thing that he said after a hard break up, has stuck with me. He said, "How come I can't be held?"
I think at the time I laughed. I figured at the time men reach a certain age and they are the one's that are suppose to hold on to whatever they have. Now it makes more since in kind of the more mature 30's.
Captain, I am sure has found someone to hold him,and listen to him. That was our relationship, but the opposite sex offers so much more then your standard bro-mance.
Anyway... Congratulations!! I wish you both happiness and passion for the rest of your lives.

No comments: