Friday, July 22, 2011

TV on the Radio- Return to Cookie Mountain

The first song of the album that played in my cd player made me think that the disk was skipping. It made me mad. What exactly did I buy? I decided to go out that night, and I bought the cd with me. I thought I was going to wreck my 97 camry. That would have been brutal. I was glued to the music not my driving. I had never heard anything like this before.
Since then I have listened to it several times and showered to it. The fifth song entitled wolf like me made me want to dance. I was actually dancing in the shower and while shaving. The shaving part is proabbly dangerous but I didn't cut myself. I am listening to them now and think more people should listen to them. Just when you think the music industry has breathed its last breathe someone finds TV on the Radio and you find hope. What else is out there? I'm asking cause I don't know so if you know of any good bands out there that have just come out or are considered new by today standards post a comment. I will definitly buy another album by these guys.

No comments: