Saturday, July 30, 2011

FREE WRITE

Hey, have you ever wondered what it would be like not to have a closing time?
My baby has to dance
her hips have to be magnetic
she can come around anytime
I would even give her the key
with the option of waiting
in the cool summer rain
she would wear short dresses
and tight jeans
she would call me baby
and I would call her the same
she would be the booze
and I would be her white wine
our hearts would race like nicotene
her soft whispers would be novacane
we would get our third wind at midnight
and dance untill we sleep
chests touching standing up
to tired to turn the lights off
somehow I would manage
Our days would begin at sunset
when the sun is a big tangerine in the sky
as the crowd threatens lightening
we would be the thunder's bass drum

No comments: