Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 Corintians 12:6-10 (New Living translation)

I have pleanty to boast about and would be no fool in doing it, because I would be telling the truth. But I won't do it I don't want anyone to think more highly of me than what they can actually see in my life and my message, even though I have received wonderful revelations from God. But to keep me from getting to puffed up, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from satan to torment me and keep me from getting proud. Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need! My power works best in your weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weakness, so that the power of christ may work through me.

Are you boe-legged do you have zits on your face, are you to skinny, to fat, to short? Paul found out from God that he should celebrate our weaknesses. God will give us strength in our weakness. I anything I feel the need to cry out, "Bring it on!"

Psalms 23
The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need...

No comments: