Wednesday, August 24, 2011

God's presence after castrophy

Psalm 91 2-5
This is declared by the Lord: He alone is my refuge; my place of safety ; he is my God, and I am trusting him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from the fatal plague. He will shield you with his wings. He will shelter you with his feathers. His faithfull promises are your armor and protection

Think of the current natural disasters and 9-11. What comes after those tragdeies. Unity a real since of unity.
I watched a documentary that took place after 9-11. Mayor Juiliani went to yankee stadium. Some of you probably hate baseball, but for that game New Yorkers were unified. One New Yorker even said she felt God in Yankee stadium. So the presence of God was there. It didn't mention Fenway. I am sure God had great seats. God wants unity he doesn't want castastrophy.New Yorkers gathered even though an attack could possibly happen.
In Joplin, Missouri there was a heavy storm. Depsite the storm a school started on time. I saw it on the nightly news. Hugs were given all around. I even saw some smiles. This was for the children.
My mom says, "WHen life gives you lemons; you make lemonade.
How about another verse?
I can do all things in Christ that strengths me.

No comments: