Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update When your faith is tested

Maybe I put myself in the wrong situations. If anything God doesn't want you to stay inside. There is a war and we are soldiers.
Thursday night, I was talking with a woman. She discussed a new documentary that Steven Hawking was in. Mr. Hawking said how when the universe was being formed there was no time so how could there be God. He also said you might as well live it up because you are going to rot in the ground.
I thought of genesis, although I didn't quote scripture. I told her this was not going to stop me from praying. She suddenly became agnostic. Maybe alittle bit of witnessing but it could have been better if my brain could memorize.
Then there was last night. I was being tested. I probably didn't do what I was suppose to do, but I thanked God for letting me leave alone. When I was willing to pay for her cab that was just a random thought put in my head.
That and almost getting into a fight was almost a blessing. God was reminding me why I don't like the bar scene. God doesn't want us to stay inside but I think I do need a new place to hangout.

No comments: