Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Great Artist

You probably thought I was a loser after high school
You called me a shizo when I was diagnosed with shizophrenia
the whole day is ahead of me and you probably think I
would have real troubles if I had a mortagage
It is not a contest
but the struggle creates...
and your voice creates...
My faith creates...
then the struggle disapears
in to the thinking, I can't imagine being anyone else
My mind can understand the everyman
in their homes watching tv
they are capable of doing so much more
some say no time to create
families have their sons and their daughters
these are greater artist
then the singles using canvas
then the singles using written words
seeing images in the clouds
for the great artists
I hope you receive faith
in family God and love

Philippians 4:6
Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up prayers and requests to God. (CEV)

No comments: