Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update

Some of you work Sundays so you can't go to church. Area 10 Faith Community has a blog that posts sermons. They are very good. The one I listened to inspired me to write today. When my family is in South Carolina we listen to K-love which is a radio station around in the U.S. However, we do not get it in Richmond. There is a contemporary christian station here at 90.5 on your radio. You can get devotions daily by email too. Most of them are free. My dad has three of them. You can still worship. I understand finding a church is difficult but with modern day technology you can worship in your free time in the comforts of your own home. As far as offering goes look into samaeritan's purse. They all often going to places like Haiti or Joplin, Missouri. It is inspiring to see what they are doing with your money.

No comments: